Cookies are used on our londonnaturaltherapies.co.uk website to improve performance and your experience as a user.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that a website, when visited by the user, places on your computer or on your mobile device through the browser. The placement of cookies will help the website to recognize your device the next time the user visits it, retaining only information related to the user’s preferences, not including as such, their personal data.
What cookies are for
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of the sites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies do we use
Strictly necessary cookies: Allow users to browse the website and use their applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
Analytical cookies : They are used for the purposes of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of each website.
Functionality cookies : Keep the user’s preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it. For example, they avoid entering user names every time they access it.
Third-party cookies : Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
Advertising cookies : They target advertising according to the interests of each user, limiting, in particular, the number of times they see an ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the website’s organization.
These types of cookies used can be:
Permanent cookies : These are those that are stored at the browser level on access devices, such as PCs, Smartphones and Tablets, and are used whenever a new visit to one of our sites is made. As a rule, they are used to direct navigation to the user’s interests.
Session cookies : These are called temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until you leave the site. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns on the Web, which allow us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience for the user.
How to manage cookies
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, through the settings of the respective browser.
It should be noted that, when disabling cookies, some services may stop functioning correctly, affecting partially or even completely the navigation on our sites.
- Click on the “Tools” menu and choose the “Internet Options” option;
- Select the “Privacy” tab;
- Move the bar to the top, where “Block all cookies” will appear.
- Click on the “Tools” menu;
- Select “Options”;
- Click on the “Privacy” icon, found on the top panel;
- In the “Cookies” section, disable the “Accept cookies from sites” option;
- Click “OK” to save the changes and close.
- Click on “Customize and Control Google Chrome”;
- Select “Tools” option;
- Click on “Clear browsing data”;
- In the selection box, “Clean the following items from:” choose the option “always”;
- Select the first 4 options and click on “Clear browsing data”.
- Click on “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- In the top panel, select the “Security” icon;
- In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Never”.
All About Cookies – allaboutcookies.org